web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Dog Security System

Does this make me a redneck too? I love this idea. I'll just have to buy a few more dogs.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 1/30/2007 02:02:00 AM, Blogger Justin said...

hahah! what an idea. yeah, you can buy some more dogs to complete the line. all the best from me.

And hey, check out this winter care tips for pets

 
At 1/30/2007 05:40:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

that is my security system...but mine is my bird and my dog... the bird goes crazy when a stranger comes in the house.

 
At 1/30/2007 07:04:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

That would work... as long as you were careful where you stepped. :)

 
At 1/31/2007 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Justin, I'm probably a bit of a nut, but I think that unless people are willing to let their pets live inside the house, they shouldn't have them at all. Then, the seasons don't matter.

Madwag, does the bird alert the dog to start barking?

Gary, it would be hard to get up those stairs in the dark.

 
At 2/02/2007 01:51:00 PM, Blogger gemmak said...

Lol...I love it...think I'll invest in a few too...redneck or not! :o)

 
At 2/02/2007 05:46:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Maybe you could do the same thing with cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home