web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Death Shoes

I was shopping for work shoes and came across these. How cool would it be for a nurse to wear skulls on her schoes? As tempting as it was, I passed on them. Would it bother you if you saw a nurse wearing these shoes?

One other thing I noticed is that the shoes for tall people are almost always on the bottom shelf and shoes for short people are on the top shelf. Does that make any sense? Short people sometimes can't reach their shoes without help and tall people have to squat to get to their shoes. The positions should be reversed. Target does it correctly, but their shoes are crap.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 1/25/2007 12:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very goth. The only problem is, if you wore those shoes, you would also have to wear black lipstick. I like you shade much better.

 
At 1/25/2007 06:59:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

Those would be really neat to wear to a Halloween party.

 
At 1/26/2007 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

You would fit in quite well at the Seattle Weird Genius Science Fair.

 
At 1/27/2007 12:41:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Connie, plus I would have to dye my hair black and then deal with those blonde/white roots.

Gary, those would probably look nice with a grim reaper costume.

Alan, how would you know that, do I dare ask?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home