web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Never Mind

Um ... Remember my little argument with Richard? Well, we've made up. So, never mind what I said about him.

Someday, I may need to delete a bunch of posts.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 1/16/2007 12:55:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

sounds good to me.... :o)

 
At 1/16/2007 01:12:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hmmm i'm suspicous LOL....but hey i'm like that at the best of times!
Have you any cops your friendly with who can check him out? Heh one of the perks of the trade! Poor "A" when she begins dating!

 
At 1/16/2007 08:35:00 AM, Blogger beajerry said...

Good thing it's only posts, not tattoos.

 
At 1/16/2007 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

LMAO!

 
At 1/16/2007 04:08:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I'm not surprised. I was keeping an open mind. LOL.

Seriously, I really hope this works out for you. You are a good person, and can make some lucky man very happy.

 
At 1/17/2007 12:35:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Madwag, keep your fingers crossed.

Michelle, I don't know any cops, but to be in his profession and work where he does, he couldn't have much in the way of a criminal record. "A" is lucky that you can watch out for her.

beajerry, lol, good point.

Sarah, I hope that you don't tell.

Gary, that is very sweet of you. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home