web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Car Circle Craziness

A bunch of guys drove out to the desert and parked their cars in a circle with the headlights facing the center. Next, they all turned their headlights out. It's unclear why they did this or what they hoped to accomplish, but one of the dudes got struck in the jaw with a metal rod. He's now our patient and needs surgery to piece his jaw back together.

Boys will be boys, I guess. Has anyone heard of this activity?


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 1/22/2007 07:16:00 PM, Blogger Madwag said...

sounds like Fight Club stuff to me... I don't know...

 
At 1/22/2007 09:50:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I don't know either, i wonder what they hoped to achieve? I hope you find out, i'm rather curious now.

 
At 1/23/2007 06:13:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

I think it's Darwinian event to thin the herd.

 
At 1/23/2007 08:22:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Madwag, it could be a fight club thing. I don't know either.

Michelle, the patient is gone. Now we'll never know.

Alan, in that case we need to organize more of these events before more of these people have time to reproduce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home