web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Why Can't We Just Get Along?

My friend Lindsay sent this to me.

Female prayer

Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man who's not a creep,

One who's handsome, smart and strong,

One who loves to listen long,

One who thinks before he speaks,

One who'll call and not wait for weeks.

I pray he's gainfully employed,

When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed.

Pulls out my chair and opens my door,

Massages my back and begs to do more.

Oh!!!Send me a man who'll make love to my mind,

Knows what to answer to "how big is my behind?"

I pray that this man will love me to no end,

And always be my very best friend. Amen.

Male prayer

I pray for a deaf- mute nymphomaniac with big boobs who owns a liquor store and a fishing boat. This doesn't rhyme and I don't give a ..... Amen.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 7/27/2005 12:13:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

She should also run a Fry's Electronics store. :)

 
At 7/27/2005 01:13:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Heh. Now I know why I'm destined to remain single. :)

 
At 7/28/2005 12:42:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Nice.

 
At 7/28/2005 01:11:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, I liked that one too. I think it's funny because there is a nugget of truth in there somewhere. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home