web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Rejected Flowers


One of the nice things about being a nurse is that we usually have bouquets of flowers at the nurse's station. Some people leave them behind when they leave, others are sickened by the smell and so give them to us. The flowers pictured here, have to be removed from one patient's room every night because she believes that they suck the air out of the room, but only at night. Her loss is our gain.


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2005 12:34:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Now I know where to go the next time I need some flowers for my wife. ;)

 
At 8/08/2005 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

You'll have to fight us for them. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home