web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ever Wonder Why Dogs Bite? (Part 1)

As you are mentally off, I'll cut you some slack.

Though I have provided all the evidence in the world, perhaps I should take this time to state a certain fact explicitly. I am a dog. I am NOT a CHILD.
Please Remind me why I'm supposed to love you?

If you wanted a bunny, why didn't you just buy one?

If you think I won't eat you when you die, you're dead wrong.


As if it wasn't hard enough being called anorexic all the time, now you dress me up as an old drunken hooker.
If the choice is between prison and playing dress up with you, I choose prison.

When I say "woof," I mean "I hate you."


You see, my fur keeps me warm. Your sweaters only serve to insult me.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 9/28/2005 05:08:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

So wrong, so very very wrong. And I am sorry also to my in-laws' deceased dog, Pepper, and the terrible sweaters (and the horror of having to wear all of the gift bows at Christmas).

 
At 9/29/2005 12:45:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I forgot to thank Sarah for sending me these. This post makes me a little uncomfortable because sometimes I like to dress up my dogs. Sarah and I once spent a day dressing up our dogs in a clown, devil and I forget what else kind of costumes. Of course pictures were taken to the dogs' embarassment.

 
At 9/29/2005 01:09:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL, i love the cheer leader dog!

 
At 9/29/2005 01:22:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Heidi and Dar dont like to dress up, but Jesse is metrosexual and he loves it! I don't know about Daisy yet as she is a new addition, but Halloween is coming, so we'll see how she likes her new clown costume! If I have your schedule right you should have Halloween off for the first time in years! Yipee!

 
At 9/29/2005 09:33:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Halloween is on a Monday. I always work Mondays. *sigh*

 
At 9/30/2005 10:53:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I will never be able to remember your schedule:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home