web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Green Things On Crackers






This is what I had for dinner tonight. The Filipinas were horrified. Finally, it's payback time.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 12:55:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Definately a kind of fruit...ummm Chinese gooseberry?

 
At 9/27/2005 09:10:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

LOL, I just ate green things on toast for breakfast!
I didn't get to freak anyone out with it, though. My son already knows how much his Mom loves green things.

 
At 9/27/2005 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I often have the same thing for breakfast. :)

Filipinos think of avocados as an ice cream ingredient or as something that is served in a bowl of milk with sugar. It is most definitely not a sandwich ingredient.

 
At 9/27/2005 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Avocaodo's with sugar? Avocado ice cream? How disgusting! No wonder they think pancit tastes good. I have to say they don't look too appealing on saltines either. How about some nice La Brea whole grain with lettuce & tomato!

 
At 9/27/2005 12:55:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

They are really good on crackers, although, I admit that they do look gross in the picture. You're serving suggestion is good too, but it requires preparation. My recipe only requires that I pack an avocado, knife, spoon and package of crackers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home