web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Human Breasts In Costco

Walking around a corner in Costco yesterday, I encountered an attractive young lady pulling her tank top down and exposing a breast. Her husband handed her a baby and she began nursing. It seemed odd to see a breast used for its intended purpose.

Later, when I was checking out, she came over to ask the checker a question. Her large breasts were barely contained by the low cut top. The checker and helper, both red-blooded males, stopped what they were doing and focused all of their attention on her. It wasn't until she turned and walked away that they finally resumed working on my order. It was hard not to laugh.

Somehow, I don't think that breast fed babies were on their mind when they ogled her swollen, engorged breasts. But then, how do I know what they were thinking? Maybe rather than lusting after her, they were thinking about a healthy baby being well fed. I shouldn't be so quick to judge.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 10/17/2005 12:48:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Why, what do you think they were thinking? :)

 
At 10/17/2005 03:04:00 AM, Blogger gemmak said...

Lol...I somehow imagine your first judgement was the correct one! ;o)

 
At 10/17/2005 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Boys will be boys, poor dears. Testosterone poisoning is so sad. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home