web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Warm , Furry, Cuddles




These are pictures of a baby squirrel that was adopted by a mommy dog.

Thanks, Sarah


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 10/30/2005 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10/30/2005 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Look how cute he is! Too bad he would just be an appetizer at my house:(

 
At 10/30/2005 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Are you still paying retribution to the SQ's for the loss of one of their own? I'm sure that your dogs were just trying to protect you from the evil creatures that had the nerve to invade your property. :)

 
At 10/31/2005 08:40:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Sadly, it was more than one. I personally witnessed the death of 2 by my sweet Baby who I had no idea could run at the speed of light, and Dar got a squirrel so fast I barely saw his gigantic body fly across the lawn. He also killed maybe 12 possums, one was as large as a small dog, and he never got a scratch. He's the real killer around here.

 
At 11/02/2005 05:42:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I saw that on the news! Very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home