web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

27 Questions

I found this meme on Running 2k's blog, running2ks.blogsome.com. I couldn't resist.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think? .......OMG. I have a date tomorrow and a zit on my nose and is that basal cell carcinoma on my cheek?

2. How much cash do you have on you? .......$16, plus change.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with “TEST”? ........Best.

4. Favorite planet? ..........Earth.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? .......N/A. I don't use my cell.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? .......I don't know. I've never heard it ring.

7. What shirt are you wearing? .......A red bandana print scrub top. (Red hides the blood stains.)

8. Do you “label” yourself? .....Yes. Blonde. (It's more than a color, it's a state of being and lifestyle.)

9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing now: .......Fila, not to be confused with phyllo.

10. Bright or Dark Room?.........Bright. (Like me.)

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? .......Nice person.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night? ........Saying hello to my dogs. (Were you expecting something exciting?)

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? ....... How many times do we have to go over this? I don't use my cellphone. OKAY? Maybe I'm not sure how it works and am sensitive about that. Stop asking me about it.

14. Where is your nearest 7-11? ..........I don't know and I don't really care. I buy things in volume, preferably from Costco.)

15. What’s a saying(s) that you say a lot?.......I'm sorry.

16.Who told you they loved you last? .........My mother.

17. Last furry thing you touched? .........My boys, although, I resent them being referred to as things.

18. How many days of school did you miss this week? .......How many days are in a week?

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?.......None, I use digital.

20. Favorite age you have been so far? .........I'm not sure. Do I have to decide now?

21. Your worst enemy? ..........Me.

22. What is your current desktop picture? .......Pictures of my dogs. What else would you expect from me?

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?.......Look at my pretty boys. How are my boys? What pretty puppies. (It goes on and on, but I think that you get the idea.)

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? .......I would choose to fly and charge people to watch me.

25. Do you like someone? .......Yes. Lots of people.

26. The last song you listened to?..........Bouree from Jethro Tull.

27. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?..........Isn't that like asking if I would rather have a broken arm or a broken leg?


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

#16 I love you and my babies love you too!

 
At 1/29/2006 05:21:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

The boys and I love you too.

 
At 1/31/2006 12:47:00 PM, Blogger gemmak said...

Lol @ the basal cell thing. My sister has/had that and I think the same thing often when I see an odd 'blob' on my face!. Lol...glad I'm not the only paranoid individual!

 
At 1/31/2006 03:32:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

LOL at the cell phone answers!
I kinda like this random meme. :)

 
At 1/31/2006 07:00:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gemmak, you're not paranoid if skin cancer really is out to get you. I've had it twice and it's just a matter of time before I get it again. Because you're fair, you are also at risk of getting it. Don't be shy about insisting that your doctor biopsy anything suspicious.

Thanks, Mary. I don't know what it is about me and cell phones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home