web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Notice My Hat?


On Christmas, a supervisor took pictures of the nurses who worked, had them printed and framed and now they are on display. Three different coworkers noticed the picture and asked me if the picture was taken last week. There are a couple of things wrong with that question.

1) There are Christmas decorations in the background and

2) I'm wearing a Santa hat.


~ Home

6 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 02:45:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

What the hell are they thinking? LOL!

 
At 1/24/2006 09:07:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Well, now, maybe you have a fetish for hats and decorations. LOL!

 
At 1/24/2006 09:56:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

As I recall, our nursing program had a critical thinking prerequisite. Apparently theirs did not:(

 
At 1/24/2006 10:17:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Perhaps they were confused because I normally dress up like the Easter bunny and they figured that the Santa hat was just another costume.

 
At 1/24/2006 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Nice hat! The pope has one just like it :-)

 
At 1/25/2006 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Maybe that was the problem, my coworkers thought that I was just the Pope instead of Santa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home