web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Car Cat



You're probably wondering why I'm posting a fuzzy picture of a Lexus driving through Van Nuys. Look closely between the front seats. That's a kitty and he or she actually appears to enjoy riding around. Imagine that.

In the past when I've had cats and they had to go someplace in the car, it was like trying to capture a weed whacker come to life. After I tended to my wounds and began the drive, it sounded like they were possessed. It was always a most dreadful experience for all . What a surprise to see a cat acting like a dog in the car. By that, I mean enjoying it.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 12:40:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Yep, whenever you compliment a cat, you say it is acting like a dog.

And when you want to insult a dog, you call it a cat :)

 
At 1/21/2006 06:51:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

How bizarre! Like you said, all my cats have loathed the car too. And yes that awful possessed noise is chilling.

 
At 1/21/2006 06:53:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

It is a compliment to say that a cat is acting like a dog. But, one of my dogs sometimes acts like a cat and I like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home