web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Apple Blossoms are starting to bloom in my yard. Spring is on its way. (At least in L.A.)


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 1/22/2006 12:00:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Come on, be honest, does it ever really leave?

 
At 1/22/2006 04:49:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

HP, ooh, snow drops. Would you please post a picture? On the subject of cats, the problem with cats is that they act like cats. It's good that they kill rats, I guess, but do they really need to bring them in the house and leave the mangled carcases on the kitchen counter?

R2Ks, Spring leaves in the summer time when it turns beastly hot.

 
At 1/22/2006 10:20:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

You don't know how envious I am - and how lovely it is to see an apple blossom!
We are having 22F today. :-(

 
At 1/23/2006 01:43:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh my how pretty that is! Simply stunning :)

 
At 1/23/2006 08:44:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Well, Karen, soon you're going to have crocuses peaking out of the snow. I'm going to be envious of that.

Thanks, Michelle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home