web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

No Comment


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 1/31/2006 09:45:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hehehehehe :o)

Ps, If Sarah had a blog we could visit her too!

 
At 2/01/2006 09:37:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You can visit me here:) Or you you could visit us in Ireland for Melissa's birthday.

 
At 2/01/2006 07:53:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Michelle.

Sarah, does that mean we can stay in Ireland an extra 2 weeks until it really is my big five-o birthday? We could just call in sick everyday from Ireland.

 
At 2/02/2006 08:59:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You know I have no problem at all with that, no one ever accused me of being a workaholic:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home