web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Are These For Real?








Thanks, Sarah whoever sent me this.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 1/30/2006 12:06:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Those are fanstastic!

Popping in to give a quick hi!

 
At 1/30/2006 03:31:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I would say "you're welcome" but I didn't send those to you.
It sucks getting older and losing your memory:)

 
At 1/30/2006 06:32:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Melissa, they are fabulous! I love all of them, specially the penguin and the cow!

 
At 1/31/2006 12:44:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

HP, I noticed the huge boobs, but didn't want to say anything. I've heard that greyhounds make great pets.

R2Ks, what a pleasant surprise to hear from you. Hope you're enjoying Florida.

Sarah, Oh, the heartbreak of Alzheimers.

Michelle, thanks. My favorite was the jets with extra seats. I love thrill rides.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home