web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Female Vasectomy


I found this little nugget in one of the patient charts. Anyone see a problem here?






~ Home

5 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 04:57:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

She paid for a vasectomy she didn't need. ;)

 
At 4/18/2006 05:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sex change? (or part of one) lol

 
At 4/18/2006 06:16:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

LOL, too funny!

 
At 4/19/2006 07:09:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Sometimes it seems like I'm late for EVERYTHING.

 
At 4/19/2006 09:48:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Dave, Leesa and Michelle, I'm guessing that the doctor meant tubal ligation and got confused, but who knows?

Enjay, congratulations on your "A". The patient got transferred out for hospice care. I hope their doctors are more generous with the morphine, assuming that he's still alive.

Gary and Enjay, I've been having Blogger problems again and used Photobucket for a couple of posts. The photos are still on my screen, so I have no idea why they are missing from yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home