web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Happy Dog

Murphy is on steroids and doing very well. The bloody sneezing fits have stopped for now. This isn't a cure, but I'm glad that Murphy is more comfortable now. He loves his daily walks.




~ Home

5 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 07:11:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awwww,he's a happy boy! :o)

 
At 4/19/2006 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Glad to hear is is doing so well, under the circumstances.

And he looks like he is having a great time :-)))

 
At 4/20/2006 12:28:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Enjay, I'm much happier too.

Michelle, you better believe it.

Karen, we're both enjoying our one on one time together.

 
At 4/20/2006 08:49:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

He does look pretty happy. Did you get in the water too or is it too cold there?

 
At 4/20/2006 11:12:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

There was a calm spot in the river that looked about 5 feet deep which would have been perfect for swimming, but you know that I don't get in water unless it is at least 86 degrees. If it is a miserably hot day, I might make an exception for 85 degree water.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home