web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pill Stash



These are my vitamins. I sure hope that I don't get pulled over my Customs. Would they make me wait in jail until the lab results came back proving that these are really vitamins?


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 4/25/2006 02:14:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you packing them in the original container? You may also want to pack them in your checked baggage. I usually take all my meds in the original container, that way, there won't be as much question as to what they are. Those that I probably won't need until I get there, go in my checked bag and those that I need during the trip, go in my carry on.

 
At 4/25/2006 02:26:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

You could even phone the airport and get advice, it may save a headache.....hehehehehe!!!
Seriously though, i know here they have really clamped down on stuff like that.

 
At 4/25/2006 06:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can you put those back into the original bottles? I agree with Jane... don't put them in your carry-on luggage. If you do, there might be issues. If you don't, then you may have a nice note from baggage security saying, "Hi... we removed your drugs. Have a nice day." :)

 
At 4/26/2006 12:46:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I can't put the vitamins back in the original containers because I buy them in bulk from Costco. The containers are much too large and heavy. I was going to put them in my carry on bag, but now I'll put them in the suitcase that gets checked. I don't think that a drug sniffing dog would go after vitamins, I hope.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home