web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Some Cheesecake

Today was warm and most important of all, it was my day off. This was pretty much my day. How was yours?





~ Home

5 Comments:

At 3/10/2007 11:12:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Looking good.

I hope you're safe from the fires. How far are you from there?

 
At 3/11/2007 05:09:00 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Anyone wearing that outfit here would be frozen. :) Glad you had a nice day.

Which dog is that?

 
At 3/11/2007 08:14:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Dave. I could smell a brush fire when I went to bed, but I don't know where the fire is/was. The papers didn't mention it.

Lisa, that is Kelsey. Tom Tom runs and hides when he sees a camera. Kelsey runs too, to get in every shot.

 
At 3/11/2007 04:50:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Who was the lucky photographer? Or did you use a tripod?

BTW, Annette wants to know where you got the outfit.

 
At 3/11/2007 07:52:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

For the first shot, I held the camera at arm's length. For the second shot, the camera rested on a table.

I've had the bathing suit for a couple of years and no longer remember where it came from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home