web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Friday, March 02, 2007

Movie Magic

A movie star came to visit one of our patients. The day shift nurse couldn't wait to tell me. As soon as I walked in she said, "Look, it's him." I didn't know who he was, so she took me over to the computer and showed me a trailer for a movie he is starring in that will be released next month.

It was interesting, but I still didn't know who he was. I happened to glance over at him as he wiped runny snot from his nose with the back of his hand. I guess movie stars have the same problems as the rest of us.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 3/02/2007 12:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad about that HIPAA thing, otherwise I'd ask who it was. Maybe you could Google him.

 
At 3/03/2007 07:26:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Wouldn't HIPAA apply to the patient and not the visitor?

Come on, give us a hint. (What movie was the trailer for?)

 
At 3/03/2007 11:16:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Connie, I have already forgotten his name.

Alan, I don't know if HIPPA applies here, but I will give you a hint. I forgot the name of the movie, but it is an action flic starring Michael Douglas, but it is not Michael I saw.

 
At 3/03/2007 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Jack said...

The only 2007 movie with Douglas is "King of California." And, there are no "movie stars" in it other than Douglas - unless you want to count Evan Rachel Wood. It's the only release in 2007 with Douglas.

http://www.king-of-california.de/

 
At 3/03/2007 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Bulldog, the movie hasn't been released yet. It comes out in April. Only the trailer can be seen now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home