web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Don't Get Dressed In A Hurry

I got dressed in a hurry, but still, I don't know how I managed to do this. It wasn't until later when when I needed to go to the bathroom, that I noticed I wasn't wearing panties. But, I knew I had put them on.

What had happened to them? I lifted up my top and found them around my waist. Somehow I had put two legs through the same leg opening, pulled them up and didn't notice that something was wrong.

Do you suppose that is what happened to Britney Spears?


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 2/26/2007 06:18:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Oops, You did it again... Annette suspects the panties were of the thong variety. If I said that, it would sound creepy.

I haven't changed anything on my blog and other folks are commenting OK, so I'm not sure what is happening on your end. Please keep trying!

 
At 2/26/2007 09:20:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

They are just very high-cut in the leg. I don't do thongs. I probably shouldn't put on my underwear and slacks at the same time. It's too easy to get the holes confused.

I don't know why I was having so much trouble with your blog. On your next post, I think my comment stuck on the second try.

 
At 2/26/2007 09:57:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

You were lucky. I don't think Britney suspected anything was wrong until after the cameras started flashing. :)

BTW, I'm with you on the thongs. i think they are overrated.

 
At 2/26/2007 10:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*laughing*

Yes, I suppose that might be Britney's excuse.... ;-)

 
At 2/28/2007 12:30:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gary, does that mean you no longer wear yours? :)

Karen, I'm just trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home