web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Day At The Beach

This is Hermosa Beach from the pier. It wasn't a bad place to spend a Saturday.

This was my favorite t-shirt of the day.


There were lots of girls in bikinis. I wonder if that had anything to do with the sentiments expressed in the t-shirt?



I have to admit that I didn't take this picture and as far as I know, it wasn't taken at Hermosa beach. Good thing. There's probably a law concerning this kind of thing.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 5/20/2007 07:57:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

Regarding picture number four, perhaps that's where the phrase "Too much of a good thing" was coined.

 
At 5/20/2007 05:24:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

What happened to bikini bottoms that actually covered bottoms?

 
At 5/20/2007 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, I didn't know that men ever felt that way about boobs. I was looking at it more from a woman's perspective.

Lisa, I don't know. I did notice that the girls wearing the tiny bottoms were constantly tugging at them.

 
At 1/31/2009 04:49:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, this is a bad Photoshop job, and this girl is not in Costa Rica, more like Miami.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home