web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Urine Surprise

One of my coworker's urine got all over my bare bottom. I didn't notice that the toilet seat was wet before sitting down. I wanted so badly to take a shower and change my clothes, but that wasn't an option. It was so disgusting having my clothes stick to me because of the pee. Once my butt dried, it was a little better, but still annoying.

I really do understand why women hover over toilets. I've done that too on occasion, but it's important to lift the seat first. You can use your shoe and never touch the seat with your hands.

There is a reason why men lift the seat before they go. No one's aim is that good. This is especially true for women. Please, please, please don't pee on the toilet seat.


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 5/31/2007 05:27:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

I promise not to pee on seats and do what I can to eliminate "O Commentator" indications.

 
At 5/31/2007 06:51:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks, Alan, but men are rarely the problem when it comes to wet toilet seats, it's women.

I do appreciate your helping with the zero commentators problem. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home