web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just Too Cute


My favorite part of the day is sitting on the patio with a cup of tea and reading the newspaper. It was another beautiful, sunny day and I was basking in my own little paradise. I got up to go into the kitchen and came back to find a dog on the patio table. The paper was shredded and the dog was drinking my tea. It was so cute I could hardly stand it.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 10/19/2007 11:02:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, isn't he adorable! Did you get a chance to finish the paper?

 
At 10/19/2007 09:26:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I not only finished the paper, but drank the tea.

 
At 10/21/2007 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Oh, Melissa. You drank tea with dog spit in it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home