web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Cocker Cleaner



One of the problems with Cockers is that they tend to get gooey stuff in the inside corner of their eyes which then runs down their face. Several times a day, I clean The Cocker's face. (No, he still doesn't have a name.)

Kelsey has discovered that he likes the taste of the gooey eye secretions, so he now licks The Cocker clean for me. He's such a good boy.


~ Home

9 Comments:

At 11/08/2007 10:18:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Kelsey looks good, healthy and his weight looks stable. I'm glad to see that. It's great that he and Fergus are getting along, they look like good friends:)
I see your yard has drained, wow what a mess that must have been!

 
At 11/08/2007 07:59:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

They look so cute together. :)

Where's Tommy? Haven't seen him in ages? Need a Tommy pic.

 
At 11/09/2007 05:55:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, it took some time, but Kelsey and The Cocker are best friends now.

Kelsey still has a good appetite and gets tons of meat to keep his weight up.

Lisa, Tommy hates getting his picture taken. I try to get Tommy pictures, but he runs and hides.

 
At 11/10/2007 03:49:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

How about "Joe" Cocker? Does your he have a husky bark?

 
At 11/10/2007 05:15:00 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Melissa,

Eeewwwwwww . . .

 
At 11/11/2007 12:25:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

that is cool.... lucky cocker and lucky you.... kelsey is a star

 
At 11/11/2007 12:41:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, he has a high pitched frou frou voice. I keep wanting to give him girl names.

Bulldog, well at least I don't have that crust and goo under my fingernails now.

Madwag, it's nice when things work out well.

 
At 11/12/2007 03:12:00 PM, Blogger Jacq said...

OMG, I'll bet it's so hard to tell them NO when they want something! Look at those faces!!!!!!

 
At 11/13/2007 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Yeah, they are totally spoiled rotten. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home