web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Boob-Eez



This isn't quite what I had in mind. I saw an ad for silicone "BooB-Eez" that could be glued on to wear under outfits that can't be worn with a bra. It sounded perfect to wear with my evening gown.

What arrived was a tiny little thing. It was two and a half inches in diameter and about the thickness of a tortilla chip. I'm not very buxom, but this is ridiculous. Only a little girl might benefit from something like that. And guess what, the product information said that it was invented by a nine year old girl.

I guess I could use them as pasties, assuming I can figure out how to attach tassels.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 12/21/2007 09:09:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

A little five minute epoxy ought to do it.

 
At 12/21/2007 04:35:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lol.

 
At 3/17/2008 06:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wear Boob-eez EVERY DAY and think they're great! They address the whole "headlight" issue w/o making me look bigger then I already am (which is big enough). You should really give them a try. I'm HOOKED!

:-)

 
At 7/26/2008 06:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you need to try boob-eez! you cant just talk trash about them. they are great for the whole head-light problem! give them a try!!!

carlie christenson

 
At 11/29/2008 08:25:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are TWO versions of these - one for adults and one for young girls. The one invented by a 9 year old is the version for young girls! You just ordered the wrong one, that's all. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home