web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Honey-Do List

Lindsay's Christmas present, which I ordered on the Internet, arrived. It's a twin size pink and white little girl's comforter set. It's very pretty. I especially like the pink ruffles and tiny, delicate flowers.

There is just one problem, Lindsay has a king size bed. Okay, there are two problems. I ordered a masculine blue, grey and black comforter set. I'm reasonably sure that like most red-blooded American men, he wouldn't be happy with anything frilly and pink in his bedroom, except for me.

The company will pay to have it shipped back to them, but they want to e-mail me a shipping label. That would be fine if I had a working printer, but I don't. I have an idea, though. Lindsay wants to know what I want for Christmas. What I want is for him to fix my stuff. If he fixes my printer, speakers and sprinkler timers, I will get everything I want for Christmas. I just need to get him started fast, before the shipping label arrives.


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2007 09:38:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Can you print it at work?

 
At 12/11/2007 12:49:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

That's what I ended up doing. What stopped me earlier was that I had no idea how to access my e-mail from any computer but mine. Desperation is a good teacher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home