web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, July 28, 2008

What Recession?


Sarah has a new set of wheels. In the process of demonstrating what the car could do, she scared me. My arms were stretched out in front of me and I was braking the imaginary brake as hard as I could. I knew how I was going to die and it was going to be in a porsche. Fianlly, she took pity on me and slowed down. Now I know how other people feel when I'm doing the driving.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 7/28/2008 08:18:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Those imaginary brake pedals never seem to work. One of my coworkers just bought a Porsche. She is very happy with it.

 
At 7/30/2008 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I can see why. :)

 
At 7/30/2008 04:00:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

My brother likes to drive this way in downtown Kansas City. It scares the crap out of me.

Love the car.. so cool!

 
At 8/01/2008 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lindsay's driving scares me too. I solved that problem by doing all of the driving. He probably doesn't like the way I drive either, but with gas prices the way they are, it is a treat for someone else to do the driving. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home