web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

A Special Friend?


The nurse who can't concentrate when she looks in my eyes gave me a dolphin necklace tonight. A few weeks ago she gave me a cat's eye bracelet and dried mangoes. I've never given her anything.

She has a husband and children, so I never gave any thought to her sexual preference, until now. Is she just trying to make friends or is she looking for a special friend? What future gifts await me? :)


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 12:41:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Married, kids, probably not looking for a special friend. Might be a cultural custom. Or her friendship love language could be gift giving. I suppose she COULD be into you, but I dunno.

 
At 7/28/2005 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I think you're right. It's sweet that she gives me gifts, but I just don't understand why. Maybe I should start hinting that I would like a new couch. :)

 
At 9/10/2005 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You want a new couch? Why didn't you say so?! Let's go shopping!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home