web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Bank Account

A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the window, "I want to open a damn checking account." The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?" "Listen up, damn it. I said I want to open a damn checking account now!" "I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank."

The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language. They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?" "There is no damn problem," the man says. I just won $200 million bucks in the damn lottery and I want to put my damn money in this damn bank." "I see," says the manager, "and is this bitch giving you a hard time?"


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2005 11:28:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

LOL. Sad thing is, it sounds so plausible. :/

 
At 9/30/2005 12:41:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I know. That's why it's so funny. :)

Sorry, Sarah, I forgot again to give you credit for a story. I get so much of my material from you that you might want to get your own blog and cut out the middle-man. :)

 
At 9/30/2005 10:48:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Thanks Melissa. I am much too lazy to keep up a blog site, and with all those people logging in expecting something entertaining every day...who needs that kind of pressure! I would rather sleep in, read and live vicariously through your site. Anyway you know every picture I take has my finger covering the top left corner!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home