web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dog Obstacles


Walking up and down the stairs in my house is a challenge. There are always piles of dogs to get by. If they're not on the middle landing, then they're at the top, all piled together. Since the dogs like the landings so much, I put dog beds on each one. The dogs might as well be comfortable while they block my path.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 01:39:00 PM, Blogger Bert said...

Melissa, I'm here from Gemmak's place. I just wanted to say your comment: `Dealing with the general public is my favorite part of my job too.' had me howling with laughter. Thank you!

 
At 9/21/2005 06:06:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

They have totally trained you so well!

 
At 9/21/2005 10:46:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

You are such a good dog mom!

 
At 9/22/2005 12:13:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Welcome, Bert. Thank you. It was nice of you to come visit.

Brandy, I am well trained, unlike them.

Karen, I spoil them rotten. It's a good thing that no one else has to put up with them.

 
At 9/24/2005 09:19:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

They look so comfy and they have such a good view from the landing, no wonder they want to lay there. If you could only cut a window so they could also see out to the back yard it would be perfect!

 
At 9/24/2005 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

That's a great idea. I would enjoy the window too. Can you send one of your ex's over to do the job?

 
At 9/24/2005 12:28:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I sure would like to send them somewhere... anywhere.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home