web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Corny Jokes

My brother sent this to me. It's a little off-color and corny. Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

Q. What is the best thing about dating a homeless woman?
A. You can drop her off anywhere.

Q. What should a woman say to a man she has just had sex with?
A. Whatever she wants. He's sleeping.

Q. What's the difference between in-laws and outlaws?
A. Outlaws are wanted.

Q. Where does virgin wool come from?
A. Ugly sheep.

Q. How do you spot the blind man at a nudist colony?
A. It isn't hard.


~ Home

12 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 07:29:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

LOL!

 
At 9/21/2005 10:53:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/21/2005 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/21/2005 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/21/2005 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/21/2005 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/22/2005 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I think it's funny that a brother would send those kind of jokes to his kid sister. Those are some of the cleaner ones.

 
At 9/22/2005 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Haha! That last one is pretty clever.

 
At 9/22/2005 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

That one was my favorite too. One of my regular readers, who shall remain nameless, knows much more about that than I do. ;)

 
At 9/24/2005 09:34:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

My kid brother would have sent me those kind of jokes, that is before he became a born again and started picketing abortion clinics (luckily I wasn't in there that day). I used to run around naked all the time when I was a teenager and I could...ah the good old days. I figured he would be more comfortable around women if he was used to seeing them. I think it worked because he was dating a lot of my friends (he's only a year younger) and they all loved him!

 
At 9/24/2005 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lol, Sarah. Did I ever mention that my brother is also a born again Christian? That doesn't stop him from enjoying dirty jokes or believing in evolution, though.

 
At 9/25/2005 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yeah, I remember, it's amazing that they seem so normal until they open their mouths and all this blather starts pouring out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home