web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Perfect Purple Apparel


It's a little old-fashioned, but aren't ladies supposed to wear matching shoes and gloves? That's what I wore today. My shoes and gloves were both lavender. Or, am I confused and it's a matching belt and shoes? My blue tool belt matched my socks. Does that count?

My favorite part of my outfit was the blonde dog fur stuck to my purple pants. It matched my hair perfectly. My top was lavender, purple and blue, tying all of the colors together.

I always like for my outfits to be color coordinated, even if I'm only dealing with a tool belt, tennis shoes and dog fur.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

OK that is funny. Not many people call that a complete outfit! LOL!

 
At 9/19/2005 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I do what I can with what I have to work with. :)

 
At 9/19/2005 05:32:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I'm a little confused. Is this what you wore to work today? Did we not just recently discuss dress code (red dress with maroon pants)? What's going on at your hospital? I guess I shouldn't talk, last week one day we had no patients and the doc was on vacation again and I wore pajamas to work, but they look just like sweats so noone knew...until now!

 
At 9/20/2005 12:56:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

What's wrong with my outfit? The print top tied all of the colors together.

I sometimes wear pajamas to work, too. Some of them look just like scrubs. Even when I wear scrubs, people have told me that they like my jammies.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home