web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Disaster Written All Over It



My garbage disposal broke, so I bought a new one. That was the easy part. It's the installation part that scares me.

I'm not handy, but I try really hard. My last plumbing project was the replacement of a bathroom sink and faucet. The sink turned out okay, but after several days of trying to connect the plumbing, I finally had to call a plumber.

Wish me good luck. I may be without a kitchen sink for a few days if things go badly. (Where is a man when you need one?)


~ Home

10 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 07:29:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

The man cost $500.

 
At 9/21/2005 09:15:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

You could borrow one of my ex's to install it...did I say borrow? No you can keep them, just pick one. I suggest the tall blonde one, he can fix anything.

 
At 9/21/2005 10:59:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Brandy, I was hoping to find a man who might work for dinner.

Sarah, is the tall blonde ex you're talking about the one I went out with? I don't think that we are on speaking terms.

 
At 9/21/2005 05:21:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

No, that one was the tall brown haired one, not the really really tall one, the regular tall one. He doesn't have blond hair, he's portugese, and he can't fix anything except a computer or something electronic. There is only one blonde one and you didn't want to go out with him because you said he was too young, oh yeah and he's a slut...that was a good call on your part.

 
At 9/21/2005 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Have I met the tall blonde ex? There are so many hanging around your house all of the time that it's hard to keep track. Not that I'm interested. You know how I hate loose, slutty men.

 
At 9/21/2005 10:48:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9/22/2005 08:46:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Yes you have met him, he's the one who travels all the time, not for work (that's the one you went out with), the one who travels because he can't figure out which country he wants to live in.

 
At 9/22/2005 11:46:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, him, the drifter. He also needs to figure out what he wants to do when he grows up. Being nice and good looking isn't enough.

 
At 9/24/2005 09:28:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

That's so kind of you to say that he will ever grow up. I guess dk isn't the only optimist around here...
Uh oh, you mean being nice & good looking isn't enough? I better get going, I've got a lot of work to do!

 
At 9/24/2005 06:56:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

I didn't say that he would never grow up. I just said that he hasn't grown up yet.

You are not just good looks and personality. You are a woman of substance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home