web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jay Leno is Stalking Me


Every time I turn on the TV, Jay Leno is there staring back at me. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, he's always there. He never blinks or otherwise moves a muscle. He's just frozen.

I don't have anything against Jay Leno, but enough is enough. Changing channels doesn't help either. All I get is static on the other channels. It's either a frozen still shot of Jay Leno or nothing at all.

Sound is a different matter. It's NBC in real time. So, right now, I'm watching Leno, but listening to Conan O'Brien.

I never thought that TV's would become too complicated for me to understand how to operate them.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 9/22/2005 09:19:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Maybe if you find a man for your garbage disposal, you can have him fix your TV. They aren't that different, are they? :)

 
At 9/22/2005 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lisa, I have been looking for an excuse to get a big screen TV. :)

Dave, I'm sure you're right. Anyone with plumbing skills should be able to fix a TV. :)

 
At 9/24/2005 09:15:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I think this calls for a shopping trip! My friend can get you one from the Sony store at a discount:)

 
At 9/24/2005 11:53:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

But they don't deliver and I want something BIG.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home