web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blondes Frolicking In The Sun



This morning was warm and sunny. After several days of gloom it was a joy to spend some time with the boys in the sun.


~ Home

7 Comments:

At 10/29/2005 11:15:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

What lovely weather!
But then again, it's California - what do I expect ;-)

 
At 10/30/2005 12:54:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

The weather looked quite nice also for your trip through the mountains of Austria. Sorry that Italy was closed. :)

 
At 10/30/2005 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

That sounds a little strange, "Italy was closed" like it was a restaurant and they had just stopped serving and you haven't had a bite to eat in hours, or the bank when they are smiling as they lock the doors when they see you running up with your deposit:( I do hope they manage to open it up before December, I thought about going before the crowds get there for the winter olympics.

 
At 10/30/2005 11:54:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I see you've done your roots! LOL :)
Gorgeous weather!

 
At 10/30/2005 12:01:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, mother nature did my roots. That's white hair growing in. It's time to darken my hair again before I start looking like a white haired old lady. :)

Silly, Sarah. A particular mountain pass into Italy was closed for the winter. I think that your trip to Italy before the Olympics is still on. Just don't try to get there by driving from Austria. :)

 
At 10/31/2005 08:33:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Sadly I think I may not get to take the Italy trip since we are going to Ireland. Some stupid thing about budgeting and only going to europe once a year, sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

 
At 10/31/2005 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, I forgot about the going to Europe only once a year rule. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home