web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

If I Eat These Will I Die?

These little squash things were so cute that I couldn't resist buying them. I got a whole big bag of them at Costco for about $5. The only problem is, I don't know if they're ornamental gourds or edible pumpkins. It would be okay to just use them for decorating, as I've done below, but I would like to eat them too. Do I dare have my squash and eat it too?


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 10/24/2005 12:11:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Ooooooo, i like em as ornaments! We have them here, i scoop the flesh out and stuff them with rice,onions and bacon and mushrooms...yumm!

 
At 10/24/2005 07:02:00 AM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

Ornaments! Dry them out and keep them. They look so romantic.

 
At 10/24/2005 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, that sounds good. I hope that my American squash are edible too. :)

Brandy, It's too bad that only my dogs and I can enjoy the romantic atmosphere. :)

 
At 10/29/2005 10:46:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

My dogs and I are waiting for our invitation to enjoy the candles, the food and the atmosphere!

 
At 10/29/2005 12:59:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

You and your dogs are welcome anytime. Hope you don't mind squash and pomegranites for dinner. The centerpiece is also dinner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home