web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Kentucky Wedding Photos





I'm sorry. I know that it is tacky and in poor taste to make fun of others, so I will keep my comments to myself. Besides, the photos speak for themselves.


(Thanks, Sarah)


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 10/23/2005 12:24:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Heh, "this is my brother daryl, and my other brother daryl and my other brother daryl"!
Straight off the set of Jerry Springer!

 
At 10/23/2005 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

These photos are so full of cliches that I suspect it is a joke. But then I also suspect that the people on Jerry Springer are hired actors. People couldn't possibly live and act that way. :)

 
At 10/29/2005 10:52:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Hey don't make fun of my sister and my cousin, they are in love!

 
At 1/17/2007 07:33:00 PM, Blogger Miss Trashahassee said...

Them there peoples is real peoples, ya'll. I knows 'cause I was there.

Your new BFF,
Miss Trash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home