web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Refridgerator Magnets








~ Home

6 Comments:

At 11/23/2005 10:43:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I hope those are in my Christmas basket!

 
At 11/23/2005 02:25:00 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Oh good, I do NOT have a wasted life.

That "don't make me kill you" coffee one is set aside for framing and putting on the wall above the coffeemaker in my red kitchen. LOL

 
At 11/23/2005 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

These are wonderful!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving :)

 
At 11/23/2005 04:02:00 PM, Blogger Gel said...

(I'm the "Shut Eye Disclosures" orignator- Insomniac Ramblings lol). I'm here from my longtime blog friend Michele's blog.
These "times past" photos are like walking into my older teen daughter's room! She printed off an assortment from the net and decorated her room in them, some of the very same ones. :)
(GEL)Green-Eyed Lady

 
At 11/24/2005 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, the last thing you need is more magnets on your fridge. As it is, I'm not sure what color it is with all of the stuff stuck to it.

Mary, that was my favorite too, although the one with the lady driving the car was a close second.

Brandy, thanks.

GEL, I'm so glad that you could visit. I would like to have posters of some of these too.

 
At 11/27/2005 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

It's white:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home