web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, December 26, 2005

My Cheesy Purse

My purse smells bad. It's more than bad, it positively REEKS. Wondering what died inside of it, I cautiously peeked inside and found two packages of Stilton cheese. I had forgotten that Sarah put it there a couple of days ago.

It's a good thing that Sarah also gave me two new purses for Christmas; otherwise, if I carried my old purse, people might step away from me in shock and horror. Although, that might come in handy for the after Christmas sales. I have to work, but if anyone wants my old pungent purse, you can have it and everyone should stay out of your way. Happy Shopping.

I'm still going to eat the cheese. If my posts stop suddenly, you'll know what happened.


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 12/26/2005 09:52:00 PM, Blogger Running2Ks said...

OMG Melissa, Don't.Cut.The.Cheese. LOL! reminds me of the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where he puts the cheese in teh suitcase.

 
At 12/27/2005 12:54:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lol. Okay, I won't cut the cheese, I'll just crumble it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home