web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Bangers And Mash



This is bangers and mash. Perhaps I have a dirty mind, but the presentation seems a bit odd. I wonder if gentlemen get the same arrangement on the plate or if this is just for the ladies?


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 5/21/2006 12:17:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Well i am someone with a dirty mind and YES it looks like what we think it looks like! Bon Appetite!

 
At 5/21/2006 01:07:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

ha ha ha.... that does look a bit odd. We have bangers and mash here (of course) and I have never seen it served like that.

I understand your feelings over Murphy. I am the same with my animals, they are family.

Hugs to you.

xxx

 
At 5/21/2006 06:29:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was amused by that dish.

Madwag, thanks for the hug. You're right, pets are family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home