web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Superman Is Like Us




Notice that paunch above Superman's belt? Apparently, Superman sucks it in when the cameras are rolling and relaxes his abs during breaks. I'm sure glad that I don't have to work in a leotard. I would have the same problem.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 6/21/2006 10:53:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh pahleeeeese, like you would have to suck anything in!
Now me on the other hand, i'd have to throw my boobs over my shoulders, and suck my gut in!!

 
At 6/22/2006 04:45:00 AM, Blogger Lady Prism said...

hee!hee!hee!.....What a fun bloggy you have here!...absolutely unique!

 
At 6/22/2006 05:52:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

OK Melissa. Get to work on those abs. Stat. :)

 
At 6/22/2006 07:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the newspaper people were defintely lazy to photoshop that picture :)

 
At 6/22/2006 10:55:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, not having much in the way of boobs, it sounds like it would be nice to be able to throw them over my shoulder. :)

Lux, thanks. I'm glad that you could visit.

Gary, my abs are rock hard, but there is a layer of fat on top of them that won't go away. I'm starting to understand why some people want liposuction. :)

May, blame the LA Times for doing that. They used to be such a reputable newspaper. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home