web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Violence, Sex And Chases

This is either an example of someone's artwork, or the owner of the car knows someone with a grudge against him. Five pick-axes left impaled in someone's car, makes an effective message. I'm not sure what the message is, but it would sure get my attention.

Interspecies dating doesn't have to be a bad thing. That's a sweet , although slightly embarrassed looking couple below. You don't suppose the Audi driver got caught in a similiar predicament?
It looks like it's time to go back to the clubhouse and have a drink, but don't run, he'll only give chase and bears can outrun golfers.
Normally I take the side of the dog in disputes, but I suspect the the dog must have done something to cause the horse to take chase. I hope that dogs can outrun horses.


~ Home

5 Comments:

At 6/25/2006 01:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog looks really fast. I'm sure he outran the horse. :)

That chihuahua/kitten picture is awesome!

 
At 6/25/2006 06:03:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Awwwww, the kitty and the dog :o)

LOL @ the car!

 
At 6/25/2006 07:23:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Lisa, I'm guessing that the dog won the race too, but that horse sure looks mad.

Michelle, I liked the car also. I wish that I knew the story behind it.

 
At 6/25/2006 10:24:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Super pictures - thanks :-)

 
At 6/27/2006 08:45:00 AM, Blogger Talk of the Town said...

Awwwwww! Love the pics! The kitty and dog are tooooooo cute. OK, and all the animals are, really (even the big brown bear). The audi, on the other hand.....Hmmmmmm. Victim better watch their back!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home