web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Coke Versus Pepsi

A coworker was talking about another coworker and said that he likes Pepsi, but he really loves Coke. She said that is a common Filipino expression. I found it to be a clever way of expressing what can be a confusing concept. Anyone want to guess what it means?


~ Home

2 Comments:

At 7/09/2006 09:03:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

I think it means he likes Pepsi but he really loves Coke.

 
At 7/10/2006 12:42:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

That would be a good description of Dave Goodman, but that's not what she meant. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home