web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Who Has The Keys?

We used to have six sets of narcotics keys at work. That way every nurse could have her own set of keys. Then a set disappeared. As per protocol, the locks were changed and we received six new sets of keys.

A week later, another set of keys went missing. We can't change the locks every week, so this time it was decided to just screw it. We'll just make do with five sets of keys. Yes, this is a management decision.

That does mean there is another set of keys floating around somewhere, putting our narcotics at risk of being stolen, but, who cares. Oh well.


~ Home

3 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 04:01:00 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Goodness, doesn't sound very professional. I guess it places every one of the 6 nurses at risk :(
Its like management have their priorities all wrong.

 
At 9/13/2006 01:01:00 PM, Blogger Gary said...

I swear I dont have those keys. On a stack of bibles. :)

 
At 9/14/2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Michelle, now if narcs disappear, they won't just be looking at the nurses on duty at the time, we will all be under a cloud of suspicion.

Gary you were my prime suspect. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home