web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Is It On Backwards?



This is a photo of House wearing a patient gown. What kind of gown is this? Gowns tie in the back, not the front. Are there really hospitals out there that have gowns like this? I can't believe that we were deprived of a chance to see House in a backless gown.


~ Home

8 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 11:17:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

I LOVE that show. I don't understand why they wouldn't let us see some bum... what a shame! :o(

 
At 9/11/2006 11:56:00 AM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

Thank goodness for small favors! :)

 
At 9/11/2006 04:08:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

His gown has a pocket in it, and it has an unusual low cut style, it must have been custom made to show off the manly chest hair.
I love the show and all but, I'm with dk on this one, I don't want to see his skinny little butt:)

 
At 9/11/2006 08:32:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

HUBBA HUBBA!!!

 
At 9/12/2006 12:22:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Madwag, I agree.

Dave, I would wonder about you if you felt differently.

Sarah, sorry he's not your type. Except for being an asshole sometimes, he's my type.

Michelle, hubba hubba is right.

 
At 9/12/2006 09:50:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

I didn't say he wasn't my type, he is after all an arrogant bastard, and I do love his thought process and intellect, he's just too skinny...but he can't help it, he's British and if I had to eat that food my whole life I would probably be skinny too.

 
At 9/12/2006 03:22:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

"The English Diet" by Sarah. You should write a book, go on talk shows and make a fortune. LOL

 
At 9/13/2006 12:43:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Sarah, English food and Irish food is pretty much the same thing, except for all of the boiled potatoes with the latter. I don't recall many complaints from you about the food. Well, okay, there were the salad problems, but except for that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home