web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Muddy Paws



What is it about dogs and mud?


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 9/10/2006 08:10:00 PM, Blogger Alan said...

Soft cool mud between the toes probably feels pretty good.

 
At 9/10/2006 10:53:00 PM, Blogger Tati said...

Mud is fun, Melissa - fun! ;-)

 
At 9/10/2006 11:19:00 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hmmm maybe its the same as cats and sand. My pussy loves to roll in the sand, then she brings it all inside :(



my word thingy was/is heroe !!

 
At 9/12/2006 12:28:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Alan, too bad I don't enjoy mopping and shampooing the carpet as much as they enjoy mud between their toes.

Karen, fun for whom?

Michelle, maybe that's your cats way of telling you that she wants the entire house to be one big sandbox.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home