web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

What's For Sale?


This ad was in the L.A. Times. What does it look like she's selling? At first I thought that her personal services were for sale and wondered what she could possibly do that starts in the three hundred thousand dollar range. I'm not up on the current prices for prostitution, but that sounds a bit high, even for someone as attractive as her.

It turns out that condos were for sale. I'm not sure what an apparently intoxicated woman with her legs spread wide apart has to do with selling condos, but then I'm not in the target audience. Perhaps they think that they can lull gullible men into believing that if they buy one of those condos a woman like that will magically appear in their unit.


~ Home

8 Comments:

At 11/16/2006 12:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps they are trying to attract high priced call girls who like to lounge around in various stages of undress.

 
At 11/16/2006 01:37:00 PM, Blogger dkgoodman said...

That's quite a spread. I wonder who did the layout. ;)

 
At 11/16/2006 06:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

or perhaps they are targeting women who can be lured into buying such a property, thinking they will look like that woman when they buy that condo :)

 
At 11/17/2006 06:12:00 AM, Blogger Madwag said...

things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

 
At 11/17/2006 09:49:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

After seeing her picture, I was going to buy a couple of those condos. Then I noticed they start at $300,000. Never mind. :)

 
At 11/17/2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Connie, that would certainly attract men with money to burn.

Dave, spread is right.

May, I suppose there are women out there who wouldn't mind looking like a drunken slut. That's not quite the look I'm going for, but that's just me. :)

Madwag, yeah, I know that sex sells, but this went so far that it's funny.

Gary, it's just as well. I'm sure in the fine print it mentions that the model doesn't come with the unit. :)

 
At 11/18/2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Alan said...

I'd offer a comment, but Dave took the best line.

 
At 11/19/2006 10:32:00 AM, Blogger shrimplate said...

Well, that explains all the drunken semi-clad harpies that occupy the dark recesses of my townhome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home