web site hit counter

Misadventurous Melissa

Everyday is an adventure, or misadventure as the case may be. It is the latter that makes for the best stories, inspiring the name of my blog. I'm a nurse and an attorney (and way too silly sometimes). I am retired now. WELCOME to my blog! This is a work of fiction inspired by true events. The patients I refer to are a patchwork quilt of various patient's problems mixed together. If you think you recognize someone, you are wrong. These people do not really exist.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Glowing Eyes


This, whatever it is, is available for adoption in the local shelter. I'm scared.


~ Home

4 Comments:

At 4/16/2007 06:11:00 AM, Blogger Gary said...

Is it just me, or does that dog look like it has square pupils?

 
At 4/16/2007 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Satan is up for adoption again, huh?

 
At 4/16/2007 04:28:00 PM, Blogger My Heart On My Sleeve said...

I have been reading your archives all day instead of working *SHHHH*

I miss Santa Clarita. I hear the 14 is almost as bad as the 5 now with bumper to bumper traffic. We moved up to Lancaster in '87 and left in '99. And my two of my sons were hospitalized in Panorama, one with DBM I and the other with a serious staph in the hip joint. This blog makes me HOMESICK!!

Kim

 
At 4/17/2007 12:19:00 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Gary, they are a little square. That must be a sign of something bad.

Lisa, either that or the Antichrist.

My heart, reading about your misadventures here, I'm surprised that you miss it, except for perhaps the weather. Good luck with nursing school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home